2017-03-02; February Stamp Camp Project #4 – morphed
This is the last card that we made at the February Stamp Camp. I knew ahead of time that I would like to add/change/rearrange elements so I left everything unglued.
Here is the original design. Notice the pieces; confetti DP, 1/2 doily, the Birthday sentiment & orange base.
When I got home I added more DP, purchased ribbon trim, ribbon, brad, 2 kinds of embossing and glitter stickers. It has now morphed into this finished design.
I’ve had birthday themed brads in my stash for years…fun that I found an orange cake.
The border is a purchased trim my friend Maggi gave me. I didn’t do anything to it except glue it down.
I dressed up the doily a bit and added a DP where it was more visible. I added orange ink to the edges and then sprinkled with rainbow glittered embossing powder.
One more look at the card before you go on about your day…You can see I kept all of the original elements and just added/adjusted them.
Thanks for stopping by today!