2016-07-19; Hero Arts: 3 Fern stamp & Upper Case Artistic Alphabet
I am trying to come up with a project for one of my next craft groups. I saw a sample in Pinterest similar to this. Of course I didn’t have the sentiment or stamps the original designer used but I was able to take the idea, general colors (I wish I had pink Distress ink!) and sketch to come up with this prototype.
I used an alpha set by Hero Arts called Upper Case Artistic for the two alpha letters. These were stamped onto black cardstock and embossed in white.
I had a couple of these little dragonflies flying around my desk from an earlier project. When I punched they kind of flew and were loose on my desk. This seemed a good of place as any to stick him down.
The metal word is cut from a piece of ice tea can that was embossed and then colored with ink and acrylic paint. See that project from 2008 HERE and learn what not to do.
And that brings us back to the card.
I wouldn’t be able to replicate the ice tea can piece for a group of ladies however; a stamped word or phrase would be almost as good. I am still deciding if this is doable.