2016-07-17; Field Flowers
Hello Stamper! My friend Maggi gave me some coveted DP by Stampin’ Up and I finally cut into it and am using up the sheet.
I cut the card base narrower and extended the DP past the edge for a different shape.
The flower and stem are from the Stampin’ Up set Field Flowers. I used Tempting Turquoise and Night of Navy ink to stamp and outline. The glimmer you see is Wink of Stella in stardust (petals) and gold (flower center).
I added some embossing along the bottom border. I am also trying to start using old, old supplies. Here I’ve pulled out some eyelets and put them to work.
I embossed the stitched rectangle on the white layer so it would have extra depth. To make sure it stayed that way during mailing, I added some shims of card stock to the back cut to the size of the embossing. I would think that will help it stay looking like it is now upon receipt in the mail. At least I hope so.
Which brings us back to the beginning.
Thanks for stopping by today!