2016-01-30; Lost in mail? Art Journal page #3
Well its been about two weeks since I mailed pages 3&4 of the art tiles to my partner and they appear to be lost in the mail. Unfortunately I mailed them in in the same envelope so both are gone. I did take photos so I can share with my partner and with you.
Here is how it started out…
1. gesso the 4×4″ square
2. randomly add washi tape
3. rubber stamp text
4. brush with more gesso
5. add texture paste through stencil
6. add distress stain and dab/pounce with baby wipe.
7. add a 2nd color of distress stain and pounce more.
8. Decorate with die cuts and stamp sentiment
9. For the 2nd side I used DP and decorated using layers
10. Finished. This is the front (left side) and the back (right side).
I’m glad I took lots of photos of this one; I only took finished photos of page 4 that I can share tomorrow.
Thanks for stopping by.