Skip to content

2015-05-13; More old card kits repurposed

2015/05/13

I started working on using up extra card kits the other day. I looked it up and originally this kit was made in 2010. You can see the finished card design for the original version HERE. I discarded the crocheted flowers due to their bulk and decided on a flatter version. I’ll save the flowers for another project.

2015-05-11 (3)

I added the hello (Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous) and some hole piercing for interest. I also added dots of crystal lacquer on the red berries.

2015-05-11 (6)

I added another extra card part (the scallop circle frame) and added some DP to the center of it along with a butterfly from the original card kit. Lastly I added a stamped flourish (Stampin Up’s Baroque Motifs) to the upper corner.

2015-05-11 (4)

This design is not as fancy as the original design but pretty in a CAS way; not to mention flatter.

Advertisements
No comments yet

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: