Skip to content

2015-03-09 Art tile, card size

2015/03/09

A few weeks ago I tried my hand at art tiles. Today I tried it on a card size piece. I kept it to one layer of chip board but used the same techniques as the tutorial link.

I still had trouble with distress ink bleeding so I asked my husband to see if he had anything I can try on future projects. He actually had a fixative spray. I am hoping this will seal the color before adding the Mod Podge.

In the mean time though, here is my try…

2015-03-04 (2)

A close view of the sentiment…

2015-03-04 (3)

And one last look at the card before you go on about your day….

2015-03-04 (1)


Art tile pictorial instructions

Thanks for stopping by today.

Advertisements
No comments yet

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: